- Ultra wide angle camera with mounting kit
- 3 viewing modes: corner, ground, and panorama view
- Control switch and black-box included
- Automatic imaging function: metering and white balance adjustment
- Camera Dimensions: 23.4mm (W) x 23.4mm (H), 21.3mm (D)
- Black-box Dimensions: 100mm (W) x 50mm (H) x 25mm (D)
- Angle of field: horizontal 185º, verticle 144º
- Accessories included
Multiple view options
This ultra wide-angle camera has a 3-view mode multi-view system that will show you obstacles around the sides and front of your vehicle from different angles to assist you with parking. The 3 viewing modes at your disposal include corner view, ground view and panorama view. This camera system includes automatic imaging function such as metering and white balance adjustment for clear viewing.
Easy Installation Option
The KTX-C10LP license plate frame (sold separately) is an easy way to mount the HCE-212F camera to the front of your vehicle. For a complete multi-view rear view, front view and side views, you can add the HCE-C210RD multi-view rear camera system (sold separately).
Your Parking assistant- Plus
Stay at ease when parking your vehicle with the parking assistant. The multi-view front camera system enables you to view obstacles from different angles to the front and sides of your vehicle.
- Front view displays objects in front of your vehicle, very helpful when parallel parking.
- Front ground view shows how close objects are in front of your vehicle. This is very helpful when parallel parking.
- The split front view shows the front left and right corners of the vehicle.
- Normal rear view shows objects directly behind your vehicle. (This view is only available with the HCE-C210RD rear camera system, sold separately).
- Wide rear view shows a wider field of vision behind your vehicle, it’s definitely better than relying on those side mirrors. (This view is only available with the HCE-C210RD rear camera system, sold separately).
- With the ground rear view see how close objects are behind your vehicle. (This view is only available with the HCE-C210RD rear camera system, sold separately).
- Using the split rear view, see the back left and right corners of your vehicle on the screen. (This view is only available with the HCE-C210RD rear camera system, sold separately).